- Address: 29 Rue de Poitou, 75003 Paris
- Check-in: 2:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00pm
- Room Count:
- Starting Price:
Hôtel du Petit Moulin Paris | Le Marais Description
Name: Hôtel du Petit Moulin Paris | Le Marais 🏨
Check-in Time: 14:00 ⏰
Free Wi-Fi: ✅ 📶
Star Rating: 4 stars ✨
Check-out Time: 12:00 ⏰
Air-conditioned: ✅ ❄️
Spa: ❌ 💆♀️
Free Parking: ❌ 🚗
Additional Notes: N/A
Nestled in the chic and vibrant Marais district of Paris, Hôtel du Petit Moulin offers a unique experience for travelers looking for a blend of historical charm and modern luxury. Once the site of the oldest bakery in Paris, the hotel retains its historical façade, a testament to the French capital’s rich past. With design elements thoughtfully orchestrated by Christian Lacroix, the interior captures an eclectic and luxurious atmosphere that speaks to both history buffs and contemporary design lovers.
Your stay at Hôtel du Petit Moulin promises to be an intimate foray into Parisian life. The hotel’s location in the 3rd arrondissement places you at the heart of Le Marais, an area known for its historical significance and cultural vibrancy. With comfortable accommodations, a variety of dining options close by, and special services tailored to guests’ needs, the hotel strikes a fine balance between the encapsulation of Paris’ spirit and the provision of a comforting stay.
- Hôtel du Petit Moulin is a unique blend of Paris’ historical elegance and modern luxury.
- Situated in Le Marais, the hotel provides an authentic Parisian atmosphere and easy access to local attractions.
- Guest reviews often highlight the distinctive character and exceptional service provided at this boutique hotel.
Nestled in the bustling district of Le Marais, Hôtel du Petit Moulin is steeped in Parisian history. Once a 17th-century boulangerie, the building retains its original façade complete with the vintage signage that hints at its past life. In the hands of Christian Lacroix, the interior was transformed into a chic, modern hotel with a nod to its historic backdrop.
Le Marais itself is one of the few areas that preserve the pre-revolutionary architecture of Paris. The Marais is known for its deeply rooted Jewish heritage, and it’s also been a hub for artists and the LGBTQ+ community throughout history.
|Noteworthy Historical Tidbits
|– Boulangerie to Boutique Hotel: Transformation from a bakery to the designer hotel by Christian Lacroix
|– Historic Quarter: Positioned in one of Paris’s most historically preserved quarters.
|– Cultural Tapestry: Reflective of the Jewish and artistic significance of the Le Marais district.
Your stay at Hôtel du Petit Moulin is more than just accommodation; it’s an immersion into the rich tapestry of Parisian culture and history. The hotel stands as a testament to the enduring legacy of Paris, a city that values its past while seamlessly blending it with contemporary flair.
Location and Accessibility
Nestled in the bustling heart of Le Marais, Hôtel du Petit Moulin offers prime access to the charm of historic Paris. You’re perfectly positioned to explore an array of renowned tourist spots and convenient transportation links.
Proximity to Tourist Attractions
Hôtel du Petit Moulin is a stone’s throw away from Parisian landmarks. Here’s what you’re close to:
- The Louvre Museum: Just a 20-minute walk away.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Reachable within a 25-minute stroll.
- Place des Vosges: Merely a 5-minute walk, it’s one of the oldest and most beautiful squares in Paris.
- Pompidou Centre: A 15-minute walk will take you to this cultural hub.
Your stay ensures you’re at the center of historic Paris, with endless opportunities to immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant past and present.
Getting around Paris is easy from Hôtel du Petit Moulin, thanks to a variety of local transport options:
- Metro: The Saint-Sébastien – Froissart (Line 8) is within a 3-minute walk.
- Bus: Multiple lines run nearby, connecting you to wider Paris.
- Bike Sharing: Stations for Vélib’ Métropole are accessible for short trips around the neighborhood.
- Car Services: Traditional taxis and app-based services like Uber are readily available.
Whether you prefer exploring on foot, by public transit, or private car, your access to Paris is convenient and efficient from this central location.
See Related: Hotel Square
Architecture and Design
Upon entering Hôtel du Petit Moulin Paris in the storied Le Marais district, you are greeted by an eclectic blend of original 17th-century architecture and vivid contemporary design. The facade retains its historic charm, as the building initially served as Paris’s first bakery and now carries the legacy of its past life with subtle elegance.
Interior Atmosphere: Inside, the modern design crafted by the renowned Christian Lacroix is a standout. His bold use of color, pattern, and texture creates a dynamic and luxurious atmosphere. Each corner of the hotel feels carefully curated, offering a visual treat that pays homage to the bohemian spirit of Le Marais.
- Rooms: The hotel boasts 17 rooms, each uniquely designed. The themes range from chic to whimsical, with common elements that include:
- Luxurious textiles: Velvet draperies and designer linens give a sense of opulence.
- Bespoke furniture: Custom pieces add uniqueness to each space.
- Attention to detail: Richly patterned wallpapers and hand-selected art pieces ensure visual delight.
Provenance and Preservation: The architectural integrity is impeccably maintained, blending history with modern luxury. Original wooden beams and stone walls remind you of the Paris of yesteryear, while updated amenities ensure comfort and elegance are not compromised.
The design of Hôtel du Petit Moulin is a testimony to its luxurious atmosphere and refined taste, offering you an immersion into an authentically Parisian world where history and modernity coexist seamlessly.
In the heart of Le Marais, Hôtel du Petit Moulin Paris offers a blend of history with modern, luxe comforts that cater to your exquisite taste and need for relaxation.
Hôtel du Petit Moulin Paris features a variety of room options, each with unique designs that harmonize historic charm with contemporary elegance. Here are the key room types you’ll find:
- Standard Room: Ideal for short stays with a cozy atmosphere.
- Superior Room: Spacious and inviting, perfect for a comfortable retreat.
- Deluxe Room: Offers additional space and often includes a lounge area for relaxation.
- Junior Suite: A touch of luxury with distinct sleeping and living areas for an upscale experience.
Amenities and Luxuries
Your room at Hôtel du Petit Moulin is equipped with amenities to ensure a pleasant and luxurious stay:
- Comfort: Beds with high-quality linens and a variety of pillow options.
- Convenience: Complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, minibar, and room service to cater to your needs at any hour.
- Bath: Elegant ensuite facilities, often with designer toiletries and plush towels.
- Extras: Some rooms may offer additional luxuries such as espresso machines, bathrobes, and slippers for that extra touch of comfort.
At Hôtel du Petit Moulin in Paris, your culinary experience will vary and resonate with the local ambiance. France’s renowned gastronomy is accessible in its most authentic form.
Within the vicinity of Hôtel du Petit Moulin, you’re exposed to a mosaic of dining establishments. Cuisine ranges from traditional French recipes to international flavors. Here, it’s easy to find a French bistro that serves up classics like coq au vin and boeuf bourguignon, or a charming café offering a morning croissant and café au lait. Additionally, the Marais district is home to numerous eateries that testament to the neighborhood’s diversity, including:
- French Cuisine: Experience the essence of France with a selection of Parisian eateries featuring local dishes.
- International Options: A variety of restaurants providing a taste of global cuisines.
- Local Cafés: Small, typically French establishments where you can indulge in pastries alongside a robust coffee.
The dining atmosphere within the Le Marais area and near Hôtel du Petit Moulin captures both the heritage and trendy spirit of Paris. While dining, you’ll encounter:
- Historical Charm: Several restaurants are situated in buildings steeped in history, offering an enriching Parisian atmosphere.
- Modern Chic: Some venues showcase a modern and stylish environment for a more contemporary dining experience.
Whether you’re seeking the comforting embrace of a quaint bistro or the lively buzz of a fashionable café, Le Marais offers an ambiance that caters to your mood. The ability to converse in both French and English comfortably in these settings makes dining in Le Marais effortless for international guests.
See Related: Hotel Mademoiselle
At the heart of the vibrant Le Marais district, Hôtel du Petit Moulin offers bespoke services that cater to both luxury enthusiasts and those seeking an authentic Parisian experience.
Your needs are met with 24-hour concierge services. Whether you require reservations at a coveted French bistro or tickets to an exclusive exhibition, the hotel’s expert staff are adept in multiple languages, readily offering their assistance in both English and French.
Each room exudes a unique charm, reflecting the locale’s artistic flair. Expect to find:
- Luxurious toiletries
- A complimentary mini-bar
- Espresso machines
- Comfortable bathrobes and slippers
If your visit intertwines work with pleasure:
- High-speed Wi-Fi is at your disposal
- Discreet in-room workspaces
- Business center services upon request
Health and Wellness
Prioritize your well-being with:
- In-room massages on demand
- Gym passes to nearby fitness centers
Navigate the city with ease through:
- Limo service reservations
- Bike and scooter rental assistance to explore the quaint streets of Le Marais
Hôtel du Petit Moulin offers:
- Private guided tours in and around Le Marais
- Tailored advice for uncovering hidden local gems
Every service is designed to immerse you in the essence of Parisian sophistication. Hôtel du Petit Moulin is more than a place to stay; it’s a foray into the heart of French elegance.
At Hôtel du Petit Moulin in Paris, exceptional customer service is a hallmark of your stay. You will find attentive staff who cater to your needs with a personal touch.
Thanks to a multilingual staff, your communications at Hôtel du Petit Moulin are seamless. Here’s a quick overview:
- English: Fluent service is available for international guests.
- French: As you’d expect, native-level French service is provided.
Your experience at Hôtel du Petit Moulin is enhanced by personalized attention from the staff. A few specifics:
- Local Information: Staff readily offer guidance on Le Marais district.
- Requests: Whether you need extra towels or sightseeing tips, your requests are handled promptly and with a smile.
Guest Reviews and Ratings
Guest satisfaction is a telling indicator of a hotel’s standing. At Hôtel du Petit Moulin, the guest reviews highlight a consistently positive experience, focusing on its distinctive atmosphere and luxe environment. Here is a summary of what guests have shared:
- Many have been captivated by the hotel’s historical charm, often mentioning the unique decor that brings together modernity and history.
- The ambience is described as inviting, with a sense of exclusivity that makes for a memorable stay.
- Reviewers repeatedly note the luxurious feel of the accommodations. Though the hotel is small, the attention to sumptuous detail stands out in guest testimonials.
- Traveler reviews on Tripadvisor rate the hotel 4.5 out of 5, placing it high among Paris hotels.
- Fodor’s Travel Guide points out that while service and amenities might not be the highlight, the historic setting and charm are notable.
- Comments on Booking.com reiterate the pleasing aesthetics and a sentiment about the staff being attentive and warm.
Remember that individual experiences can vary, but the aggregated opinions of former guests offer a reliable guide to what you might expect from your stay at Hôtel du Petit Moulin.
Pricing and Value
When considering a stay at Hôtel du Petit Moulin in Le Marais, your expectations for pricing should align with its luxe status. This boutique establishment is part of the luxury category of Parisian accommodations, reflective in both its amenities and cost.
Average Price Range
€220 – €280
€260 – €320
€300 – €360
€340 – €400
Prices may fluctuate based on seasonality and local events, so booking in advance for the best rates is recommended. Each room rate includes exemplary services that add extra value to your stay, such as:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi to keep you connected
- Luxurious toiletries for a touch of pampering
- Access to the hotel’s fitness room for your well-being
While some Parisians hotels might offer similar prices, Hôtel du Petit Moulin sets itself apart with a personal touch in their decor and superior customer service. Your money not only buys comfort but a unique experience in the heart of Le Marais, an area known for its vibrant culture and historical significance.
See Related: Hotel Sleeping Belle
To reserve your stay at Hôtel du Petit Moulin in Paris, begin by visiting the hotel’s official website or reputable travel booking platforms. You might notice the hotel is often listed with its full French spelling to retain its authentic charm, but rest assured that booking interfaces are available in English for your convenience.
Steps to Book:
- Choose Your Dates: Select your intended check-in and check-out dates on the booking calendar.
- Room Selection: Browse through the various room options, which are distinctively decorated and detailed in both English and French.
- Reservation Details: Fill in your personal information and any special requests you might have.
- Confirmation: Review your reservation summary, then proceed to the payment page to finalize your booking.
When booking, look out for:
- Cancellation Policy: Understand the terms in case your plans change.
- Payment Methods: Verify secure options are available.
- Special Offers: Occasionally, the hotel may offer special rates or packages, which will be clearly indicated.
Lastly, an email confirmation in both English and French will be sent to you, summarizing your booking details. Keep this email for your records as it serves as proof of your reservation.