Link between the Isle Saint Louis and the Quai de l’Hôtel de Ville, it was originally built in wood and with houses. But, destroyed in 1658 durind the Seine floods, the minister Colbert ordered the reconstruction with stones, and the building of houses on a bridge was prohibited.
It’s the second older bridge of Paris. It’s a nice and peaceful sight from the bank of the Seine on the Isle Saint Louis.
See Related: Hôtel Vivienne